Innovative Circuits, Inc. is a full service contract electronics manufacturing facility. We have the experience to handle the toughest projects as we have a team with decades of experience in electronics design and manufacturing.
Whether your need is for a cost reduction of an existing product, a design enhancement for a current production item, or a completely new design project, the ICI team offers a wide range of solutions to our customers beyond those offered by the traditional contract manufacturing organization.
ICI is proud to belong to and interact with the following organizations:
- IPC (Association Connecting Electronics Industries)
- SMTA (Surface Mount Technology Association)
- MMA (Mississippi Manufacturers Association)
- NFIB (National Federation of Independent Business)
- The Alliance (Economic and community development agency which serves Corinth and Alcorn County)
- Northeast Mississippi Community College Development Foundation
From our experience in working with a wide variety of industries, we offer component procurement, inventory management, printed circuit board assembly, in-circuit and functional testing, sub-assembly, box build, and a full range of engineering support services.
We understand the importance of our role in your product’s success. From initial product conception to prototyping to full production, ICI can truly be your manufacturing partner.
Some of the Industries We Serve:
- Computer and Server Products
- Microprocessor Development Systems
- Data Acquisition
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Emergency Lighting
- Shipping and Package Distribution
- Test Equipment for Industrial Applications
- Correctional Facilities
- Aviation Industry
- Railroad Transportation
- Consumer Electronics
- Appliance Controls
- Communication Systems
- Power Supply Systems
- Charging Systems
- Power Distribution